Head of Supplier/Vendor Relationships
As Lead of Supplier Management you will be part of the Supply Planning & Analytics team, you will lead your own team to shape our supplier negotiations and relations. This role has a clear focus on commercial development, you set out to increase sales and profitability of the business to drive sustainable growth. Your core stakeholders will be the Supplier Captains across all Categories that drive the supplier relations holistically across all business models.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Fostering and promoting a strategic and portfolio mindset identifying and realising profit opportunities
- Partnering with supplier captains to define, shape and optimise their supplier negotiation strategies, ultimately enabling & supporting them in lifting potentials across the entire platform by setting negotiation targets and participating into top-to-top negotiations
- Being a commercial expert that defines key requirements for strategic supplier management, which will be the foundation to drive tool development and automation in this area forward
- Driving our negotiation and supplier management excellence by developing strategies and concepts that make them best-in-class
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in the consumer industry and/or e-Commerce platform business models with a strong analytical and strategic mindset, paired with great commercial acumen
- You have a proven track record in top-to-top negotiations
- Due to your strong exposure to multiple stakeholders your passion is stakeholder management using your excellent communication skills and cultural fit as a must
- Leadership comes natural to you as well as developing people
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
They celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Global Ecommerce Leader in their Industry.
Competitive basic salary + benefits