Head of Wholesale - Luxury Womenswear c£58,000 + bonus + clothing allowance
Luxury Brand London
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a Head of Wholesale for a luxury womenswear brand. Growing the brand within international markets you will be leading the wholesale area and working with a conceptual, modern aesthetic.
As a Head of Sales you must have international sales experience including Asia and have worked within a luxury house or designer brand. Your contact list must be up to date and at a senior level within key accounts, speciality stores and department stores.
The role of a Head of Sales involves:
- Leading the strategy for the wholesale area
- Working closely with the founders and Head of Product Management on the brand vision, range and growth potential
- Working with the Chief Marketing Officer on brand communications and marketing
- Opening new accounts in the UK and international markets
- Building relationships with existing accounts increasing sales seasonally
- Maximising all sales opportunities within your account base
- Travelling for market weeks and customer visits
- Sales analysis, budgeting and forecasting working closely with the Commercial Director
This is an amazing role for a Head of Sales who is a team player with experience in a similar brand. Highly motivated, driven with excellent communication skills this a great opportunity to join a fantastic brand.
Showroom or mono brand experience will be considered.
Zachary Daniels specialise in recruiting for wholesale positions, please see our website for more details.