Health, Safety & Facilities Manager required for a leading footwear brand. You will be accountable for all Facilities and maintenance across EMEA locations including offices, showrooms, and retail stores, liaising with relevant parties on the ground. To develop and implement Health & Safety Policy across EMEA to ensure compliance with local legislation (currently 8 countries).
Manages a small team, giving clear direction and support if necessary to ensure the delivery of all facilities related projects and a seamless, professional front of house service.
Actively participates in projects and working parties, or to carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit, that will benefit the individual, the Region, or the Company as a whole.
The H&S & Facilities Manager has overall accountability for all Facilities, maintenance and Health & Safety across EMEA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilities for all EMEA locations (offices/showrooms and retail stores).
- Implementation of Corporate Responsibility initiatives.
- Overseeing maintenance contracts in all EMEA locations.
- Implementation, execution, and development of Health & Safety policy in EMEA.
- Maintenance of Company insurance policies (in collaboration with Global team).
- Accountable for facilities provision for all EMEA locations including Offices, Showrooms, and retail stores
- Working in collaboration with local teams including Retail Operations and Wholesale Sales Teams.
- Overseeing contracts and relationships with service providers for all facilities.
- Nurture internal stakeholder relationships, balancing the varying needs of different functions and locations, prioritising works appropriately.
- Manage and oversee the tender process for maintenance, facilities, and property contract providers.
- Owning end to end (concept to delivery) process of new locations, working in collaboration with Sales and Operations to find suitable new locations.
Health & Safety:
- Advocate Health & Safety best practice for all EMEA locations, balancing risks, and benefits where appropriate.
- Be an expert in and remain up to date with current and changes to Health & Safety legislation across EMEA.
- Gain buy-in from key stakeholders on H&S initiatives, tying back to company goals and performance measures.
- Perform Health & Safety audits on all EMEA locations.
- Create, implement, and maintain H&S Policy and Procedure for EMEA region.
- Ensure workplace ergonomic requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with the HR department to comply with recommendation from Occupational Health provider.
This is a 12-14 month FTC. Competitive salary + car allowance.
By Applying to this advert, you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners. The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out.