Mode Search are collaborating with an International Luxury Fashion Brand who are looking for a HR Advisor.
- You’ll act as an advisor and coach for all HR matters from administration through to Employee Relations. You’ll be responsible for providing guidance to team members and managers of people.
- Oversee the on-boarding process, to ensure all new starters are set up for success from Day One.
- Champion People processes including objective setting, development and pay conversations.
- Provide simple, insightful People reporting that informs us about trends in our headcount, attrition and retention.
- You’ll work with our payroll bureau to ensure everyone is paid accurately each month.
- Deliver engaging People workshops to upskill and train our people on essential skills and behaviours we cherish as part of our culture.
- Experience within a generalist HR role
- Experience of working within fashion or retail HR
- Proven track record of implementing HR projects
- International Experience.
- Effective relationship building with third party providers and remote workforces
- Good rounded Employment Law knowledge
For more information on this fabulous opportunity please get in touch.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, we can only get in touch with suitable candidates.