Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. An exciting opportunity for an HR Manager to join a fast-expanding fashion supplier based in Leicester. You will be a qualified HR Manager, be solutions focused and able to combine daily HR disciplines with a strategic approach.
HR Manager - The Role:
- Working strategically within the business to manage existing and establish new HR processes, procedures and business planning
- Liaising with the MD and the senior team to plan strategic HR initiatives and provide HR feedback
- Managing the full employee life cycle including day to day HR operations and administration including:- recruitment and selection including running DBS checks, induction and appraisals, probationary reviews, training and development and recording sickness, back to work interviews, exit interviews etc ensuring the HR department is compliant
- Managing and building employee relations in line with company values
- Liaising between 2 operational sites to support day to day activities
- Maintaining an atmosphere of well-being for all staff.
HR Manager - The Candidate:
- CIPD qualified
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.
- Persuasive and diplomatic personality.
- Experience within a similar role is essential.
- DBS check will be completed on the successful person
- Own car is essential
HR Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.