Mode Search are collaborating with a Global Luxury fashion brand who are looking for a HR Manager.
- Be responsible for Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll and time management, Administration, Employee Relations, Performance improvement management and support HR Development.
- Be responsible for budget management including planning and monitoring of all expenses related to HR.
- Maintain HR and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Implement and coordinate processes and guidelines to ensure the smooth implementation of regional and corporate HR strategies
- Negotiate and monitor the benefits provided to employees.
- Manage the hiring request process and headcount management
- Make sure HR Administration (offers, contracts of employment, personnel files) are duly followed up according to UK laws.
- Supervise and coordinate payroll and attendance management
- In charge of the HR Development
- Manage probation period meeting, exit interviews and liaise with the Management to address feedbacks
- At least 5 years of experience in a HR Generalist role
- Knowledge of UK employment law and experience with UK Employee Relations
- Previous experience in managing payroll process, reporting and Compensation and Benefits
- Experience of budget and personnel costing techniques
- Comfortable using HR systems
For more information on this fabulous opportunity please get in touch.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, we can only get in touch with suitable candidates.