* Manage employee relations and disciplinaries
* Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
* Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
* Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
* Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
* Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
* Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
* Manage talent and succession planning.
* Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
* Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
* Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
* Provide advice, guidance and support to the payroll team, managers and employees on all queries associated with payroll, compensation and benefits.
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.