Growing online fashion and sports retailer are looking for a HR people team manager to join their central London team.
This role is ideal for someone with a can do approach wanting a hands on role.
An overall HR generalist position with a focus on people.
This role is based in London, with some travel required once or twice a month to various locations around the UK.
Your main duties includes:
• Support people change programmes.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures
• Driving the talent management across the business
• Drive and support the recruitment process
• Manage employee benefit schemes / policies
• Generate contracts of employment
• Undertaking employment checks to include references, DBS checks, work permits etc
• Manage provision of pension scheme ensuring accuracy and compliance.
• Provide sound and pragmatic advice on employee relations matters
• Organising and delivering training sessions i.e. Health & Safety, first aid etc
• Create a working environment that promotes staff well-being and satisfaction.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
• Office administration
• HR administration
• Experience of recruitment and on-boarding
• Experience of payroll
• Working with spread sheets and excel
• H&S experience especially risk assessments
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
• Evidence of on-going professional development
• Managing / contributing to organisational change
• Experience of providing sound HR advice and delivering a HR service
• Evidence of talent management and development
• Evidence of recruiting and attracting the best possible talent
• Dealing with a broad range of employee relations issues and welfare matters
• Ability to negotiate compromises and resolve employment issues
• Knowledge of employment legislation
• Generalist HR knowledge and its pragmatic application
• Knowledge of HMRC regulations
• Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and procedures
If you are looking for your next step and to move into a forward thinking business with a great company culture apply with your CV today.
£30,000 - £40,000