We're looking for an experience import/wholesale merchandiser, with critical path management experience, to join a well established supplier of fashion. You will ensure that products meet the required delivery and agreed margin, while maintaining quality standards.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced and lively team with scope to progress your career long term.
• Attend customer meetings
• Send approved design packs to the customer and factories for their reference.
• Check lab dips/strike offs and bulk fabric submissions and send to the customer for approval.
• Raise orders on the internal system and notify factories as required.
• Manage approvals to meet critical path and upload onto system.
• Update critical path and send to the customer as required.
• Complete customer packaging requirements and send to factory.
• Ensure available stock is ‘called off’ against agreed time frames.
You will have:
• Experience of working in a similar role. Ideally with a supplier of fashion.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and filed accordingly.
• The confidence to assume full responsibility for your area in the absence of the line manager.
• The ability to arrange and lead customer pre-production meetings