This is an exciting opportunity to join a very well known multi product supplier to the high street , for the position of Import Merchandiser.
Turning over £30 million , our client sells to all major high street retailers in UK and Europe.
Due to strong growth, they are seeking talented merchandiser to join their fast growing team.
Import Merchandiser: the role:
You will be responsible for:
- Negotiate prices with factories and customers
- Manage the order process from raising it in internal systems, sending details to factories/in-country merchandisers, check and confirm all order details are accurate
- Liaise with factories on approvals/rejections
- Manage the critical path, keep relevant stakeholders informed on any deviations ahead of time
- Manage the sample submission process which include sending out lap dip, strike offs to customers, coordinate with QC department for approvals
- Work closely with the logistics team to ensure timely delivery, labels including artwork is correct
- Read test reports & send production samples to lab
Import Merchandiser: the person:
The ideal candidate
- Will be experienced in production management within garments, ideally Childrenswear
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be commercially switched on and savvy
- Will be able to troubleshoot any problem and be solution focused
- Will be able to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
If you would like to be associated with a young , dynamic and buzzing fashion business, please apply in confidence
Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Competitive, dependent on experience