This is a unique opportunity for an established Import Merchandiser looking for a new challenge and the next step in their career. This leading fashion business is looking for a merchandiser who has experience in raising PO’s. Managing the critical path and liaising with customers and suppliers on a daily basis. This is a fast paced role, requiring drive, passion, accuracy and focus.
Import Merchandiser – The Role:
- Raising and managing PO’s
- Managing and updating the Critical Path
- Schedule and manage deliveries
- Maintain clear and accurate records
- Liaise with customers and suppliers daily
Import Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar import role is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and analytical
- Excel knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level
- Excellent time management
- Highly organised
My client are key supplier to the UK High Street; this is a stable and grounded company who can offer security, longevity and for the right candidate, excellent career progression.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11708 MM.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.