Our client is an up-and-coming international brand based in Essex, driven by the new era of social media the company has grown rapidly in the last 3 years and we are now supporting them in their next stage of growth. We are looking for an experienced Influencer and Collaborations Executive to join the expanding team.
- Provide direct support to the Head of Marketing and establish activity specific goals and actions from the influencer marketing strategy
- To look after any up-and-coming press activations and daily requests, ensuring all up and coming press releases are sent out to targeted influencers for each activation
- Propose monthly paid collaborations
- To implement strategy across all territories including UK, EU, US and ROW.
- To analyse and report on performance to measure the success and improvements on each campaign and able to identify areas of potential growth and to provide solutions for any at risk areas in the department.
- To plan strategies around product launches as well as key dates throughout the month, ensuring the brand achieves maximum exposure at minimal cost
- To be an expert in the social and influencer field by being the first to know on the latest industry news, events and social conversations
- To build, establish and maintain relationships with key influencers worldwide ensuring the database is up to date at all times
- Always on the search for new talent and influencer platforms, seeding new faces with the potential of securing talent before they are established.
- To handle blogger requests daily, making sure all orders are correctly inputted in the orders document and to be responsible for the creation of all blogger gifting cards and samples
- To make sure all influencer delivery and tracking information is up to date
- To select the best coverage of the week and sharing it with the team
- To plan and execute events, launches and influencer gatherings ensuring it fits in visually with the brand direction and all marketing POS are in place.
- To find new brands for collaborations for social competitions
- To ensure all influencer coverage is saved daily and up to date making sure all features are tagged
- To chase outstanding coverage ensuring we are up to date on a weekly basis securing as many features as possible
- To map out top influencers UK, EU, US and International for collaboration opportunities
The position is based by a Central Line station so is easily accessible by tube and limited parking is available
For more information please contact Jodie Howell
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted