Our client is a fabulous Brand of Womenswear and childrenswear. They have an exciting opportunity for a Allocator/Trader to join their business. Working closely across various departments, you will provide administrative and analytical support to ensure the smooth flow of stock across the business and into the stores.
International Allocator/Trader - The Role:
- Work closely with all departments in planning and maintaining optimum stock levels.
- Running weekly reports such as the merchandise report and bestsellers
- Seasonal allocation of new SKU’s and daily/weekly replenishment to stores
- Analysing, allocating and managing stock levels throughout the week
- Liaising with buying regarding various issues such as delivery dates and style
- Action any price or product code changes
- Understanding and interpreting critical path in order to identify potential issues.
- Raising contracts.
- Monitoring shipments to ensure timely delivery into store.
- Updating and reporting on monthly launch availability
- Stock requests and queries from stores on a daily basis
- Action transfers, analyse what stores need what, create spreadsheets, email the stores Gathering feedback and trading patterns from stores
International Allocator/Trader - The Candidate:
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to prioritise efficiently and work to critical deadlines
- Highly organised - with ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Previous retail experience an advantage
- Excel skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages
- Retail/Manufacturing knowledge
- Good Numeracy and understanding of figures
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driving License and own transport is essential
International Allocator/Trader - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive dependant on experience