Excellent Salary + BENS
London – mix of remote & office
My client a key retailer, international business exists to “Sell to the world” and they have a fantastic omnichannel transformation in flight, as a key element of the overall group strategy.
They have a huge amount to deliver at pace to enable their supply chain to become truly responsive, so they require an experienced International Logistic Development Manager in delivering this change by quickly understanding sophisticated problems and creating scalable solutions across all their selling channels (Retail, D2C and B2B inc Marketplace)
Reporting into the Head of International Supply Chain you will be responsible for:
- Identify opportunities and recommend logistics solutions to deliver the International growth ambition to deliver the 3 year plan and the longer term horizon
- Develop logistics solution to support both continuous improvement, issue resolution and strategic change across all logistics channels and feed into the project pipeline to support the C&H roadmap
- Develop business cases including the operational and financial analysis and present in a way which drives clear decision making
- Deliver projects to agreed timescales and to achieve expected outputs within budget
- Ability to work under pressure and with a diverse group of stakeholders and gain agreement across business regarding benefits and impacts to the business and customers
- Ability to work cross functionally and lead internal and external stakeholders through a common set of objectives and deliverables.
- Understand programme dependencies and work across teams to ensure change is delivered effectively and in a joined up way with thorough understanding of the E2E Supply Chain network.
- Strong International Supply Chain and logistics experience covering both D2C and B2B inc Marketplace and having an excellent understanding of what is required for best in class delivery operations.
You must have Strong interpersonal & communication skills through both verbal and written media to initiate and build strong relationships with wider project team & build a network of supportive colleagues in wider business. Along with great stakeholder management skills across senior stakeholders, project teams and business leads and the ability to listen, gather input, summarise and feedback requirements.
It’s important that you come from a “Retail” background and can work at pace in a demanding environment.
Job Ref: RG- 5001054
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.