Our client are a global lifestyle brand within the gifting and home sector, growing fast and positioned in the most premium stores world-wide they now have an opening for a new Sales Coordinator to join a small team based in Central London.
The International Sales Coordinator will manage and execute 'best in class' customer service to International Major accounts (department stores and Key accounts). You will build relationships with the Buyers and Merchandisers to create a 360-degree approach to business planning from order entry to delivery.
Working closely with the team to achieve the timelines required (International Sales Co-Ordinator, Logistics Manager, Head of Sales and Director of Wholesale)
You will be responsible for all back office functions relating to customer service in the EMEA region.
- Experience in admin support within a branded wholesale business (international experience a bonus) and may have a background in apparel, home, gifting, stationary or accessories.
- High attention to detail
- Extremelyorganised and thorough
- Strong problem solving skills
- A good communicator, relationship building with buyers and merchandisers and other team members
- Experience of a stock and customer management system, proficient in Excel
- Language skills a bonus