IT Support Technician
This is an opportunity to join a highly inclusive company who consistently reward good performance and always look to promote from within.
Are you a customer focused, IT Support Technician or Help Desk Technician looking for a role with excellent progression prospects?
What you need:
- Confident user experience of MS Windows Server 2008/2012 networks.
- Sound knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8/10, Apple OSX/iOS, Chrome OS).
- Proven knowledge in the installation and configuration of new desktops or laptops.
- Experience in MS Office 2010 – 2016, Office 365 installation & administration, knowledge Google G Suite & Chromebooks would be an advantage.
- Experience in installing, maintaining and upgrading Capita Solus/SIMS/FMS.
- Good hardware, software, printing and networking troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communications skills able to relay information at all levels, a people person.
- Enjoys being part of a very sociable team but equally able to work on your own initiative.
- A full UK driving License and own transport.
- Knowledge of support IT solutions within education would be an advantage but training and support will be given.
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.