This is an opportunity to join a highly inclusive, well established and currently growing IT company, who consistently reward good performance and always look to promote from within.
Key skills required:
- Confident user experience of MS Windows Server 2012/16 networks.
- Sound knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8/10, Apple OSX/iOS, Chrome OS).
- Proven knowledge in the installation and configuration of new desktops or laptops.
- Experience in MS Office 2010 – 2019, Office 365 installation & administration, knowledge Google G Suite & Chromebooks would be an advantage.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and upgrading Capita Solus/SIMS/FMS.
- Good hardware, software, printing, and networking troubleshooting skills
- Enjoys being part of a very sociable team but equally able to work on your own initiative.
- Previous experience as an IT Technician, Help Desk Technician preferably within an Educational setting.
- Outgoing, comfortable communicating with peers and management.
- Good level of IT installation and maintenance knowledge.
- CompTIA + qualified would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of working within an educational environment.
- Must have full UK driving License and own transport.
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 11976 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.