This established and well-respected supplier to the UK High Street is seeking a confident and experienced garment Technologist to join them on a temporary basis for a one year contract. You will be responsible for development and bulk technical functions, working closely with internal teams and international factories. You will have a good all-round product knowledge, with a focus on jersey casual and nightwear.
Jersey Garment Technologist – The Role:
- Work with the design team to develop commercial product
- Suggest and develop blocks / style guides
- Work with design on detailed tech packs & size specs
- Confidently manage and brief suppliers
- Arrange and approve sealing samples, test report & complete fits.
- Understand and complete inspection reports
- Liaise with offshore factories & manage the critical path
- Monitor returns and process any claims
- Manage Suppliers’ ethical and social compliance
Jersey Garment Technologist - The Candidate
- Experience within Womens multi product is essential
- Knowledge of patterns and garment construction is required
- Confident, clear and professional communicator
- Ability to work independently, prioritize workload and work within multiple teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel and organisational skills
- CAD knowledge is desirable
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.