This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of fast fashion in Central London. This well established supplier has an immediate opportunity for an exceptional individual who is passionate about trend led fashion, to join their friendly and bustling account management team. They love people that a dynamic and that can adapt quickly as things move quickly here!
Junior Account Manager – The Role:
- Working as part of a team supporting the Account Managers on sales and aftercare providing excellent administration and coordination
- Push and drive accounts by providing newness
- Ensuring 100% accuracy and compliance with documents, data input into systems and maintaining internal information
- Liaising closely with fabric and trimmings suppliers as well as factories
- Source and procure fabric and trimmings- travel to international fabric fayres
- Cost garments and negotiate prices with Buyers
- Attending face to face customer meetings and providing excellent customer service
- Critical Path management
- Managing the accounts whilst the Account Manager is out of office whether that be visiting clients or on leave
- Building an understanding of products
- Answering the phones confidently for internal and external communications, ensure the call/subsequent notes are passed onto the relevant people
Junior Account Manager – The Candidate:
- Ideally you will already be an Assistant Account Manager or customer facing Import Merchandiser at a clothing manufacturer looking for that next career step
- A minimum of 1yrs industry experience
- A good eye for trends
- Excellent communication skills and good eye for detail
- Hold the ability to identify and mitigate issues early on in the process to avoid delivery delays
- Computer literate to a high standard on Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must be well organised and methodical and enjoy being a part of a fun yet busy team
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11699 JJ.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.