Our amazing clients are expanding and looking for a young enthusiastic dynamic person to come on board as a Junior Account Manager.
You will be working in the essentials and nightwear department supplying the UK High Street and supermarkets.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate activity of garment tech, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- General Admin, chasing samples, organising samples, taking photos of garments, keeping clear records of submits and approvals
- Where appropriate, should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- General administrative work that might be required for the fulfilment of the assignments in hand.
- Travel in UK
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Must possess excellent inter personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to take direction; work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be dedicated and detailed orientated
- Must be capable of working under pressure
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Be able to travel within UK
- Must have driving license