Our client is a well known established Menswear brand selling into many of the leading high street and independent Menswear retailers.
They are actively looking to recruit a Junior Menswear Account Manager to join their team selling into the independent retailers across the UK and Ireland.
Main Responsibilities will include:-
- Management of the day to day sales to the indepdent retailers across the UK and Ireland
- Deal with and manage customer requests and queries with existing accounts and new accounts.
- Organise and present at customer meetings presenting ranges and taking orders.
- Mange and deal with any customer compalints and resolve accordingly ensuring great customer service.
- visit new and exsisting customers to develop a sound relationship with owners, managers and buyers.
- Responsible for processing orders and delivery of goods from the Warehouse.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling menswear from either a wholesale or retail background.
- Establish new accounts across the UK and Ireland and to manage exisisting accounts.
- The ability to work towards set targets and KPI's.
- Must have a Full and clean driving license essential.
- Hungry go-getter who is looking for a new and exciting challenge and have a positive attitude with the passion to grow the business
- Must posses excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- IT Literate Word and Excel.