Junior Account Manager / Product Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing supplier of quality accessories within a friendly and dynamic team.
You will work under the guidance of the account manager and design director to manage and develop your customer accounts, this includes product development and ensuring orders are accurate and running to schedule.
This role would suit junior candidates from a buying, product development or import merchandising background who would love to further their career within account management,
• Operating as the point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating and raising of orders
• Critical path management.
• Product development for your accounts
• Liaising with the factory and following orders through to dispatch.
• Initial costings
• Onsite meetings and travel to meet customers.
• Be computer literate; MS Excel and Sage 50 accounts beneficial.
• Be well organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
• Be a team player, with the initiative to work alone and be one step ahead of your customer.
• Have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to contribute in a fast paced environment.
Commensurate with experience