Junior/Assistant Girlswear Designer Jersey
6 months FTC to Perm
This is an excellent opportunity for a Girlswear Designer Jerseywear with 3 years + experience with a supplier to the UK high street multiples and supermarkets.
You will be working for a growing supplier with a great commercial design team who are working with young fashion from their head office and showroom.
Role is office based. (Covid safe in operation)
You will need to be commercial knowing your customers and next seasons bestsellers.
You will be part of their ongoing success they are fast paced, and you will grow with them.
You will need to
- 3 years minimum experience and can be at Assistant Designer or Junior Designer level and have experience on girlswear shape and print with UK Retailers and Supermarkets.
- Worked closely with sales team and been in buying presentation meetings
- Producing design, trend and colour presentation to customers
- Produce detailed technical Packs and liaise with customers and factories
- Excellent CAD skills to include Photoshop and illustrator
- Good understanding of garment construction and fabrics Jersey and trims.
- Print and graphics and embellishment
Please send up to date CV to Jan Neil with salary sought and send 3 jpegs of recent work.
Please make sure your portfolio is up to date and on trend for 1stinterviews.
A small project after 1stinterview is part of the recruitment process to be presented to client at 2ndinterview.