Our client is a global brand of young fashion and childrenswear. They are looking for a proactive Junior Merchandiser to support, lead, manage and motivate the merchandising team.
Junior Brand Merchandiser - The Role:
- Understanding and interpreting supplier critical path to identify any potential issues
- Analysing sales through use of bible and best sellers
- Monitoring shipments to ensure timely delivery into store
- Complete knowledge of garment aesthetics on booked styles and managing approvals and rejections in conjunction with senior team
- Preparing and checking DPL’s and invoices for sign off and update relevant systems
- Prepare and understand bestsellers for weekly sales meeting and product performance
- Updating and reporting on monthly launch availability
- Communicate brand and customer profile and position in the market
- POS sample management
- Supporting all product areas of the business as required
- Housekeeping for the entire department- systems, samples, approvals, and documentation.
- Competitive Shops, identifying threats and opportunities
- Manage weekly progress meetings, both internal and directly with factories and hubs via telephone and video conferences.
Junior Brand Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience at Assistant Merchandiser level
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages – especially excel
- Garment knowledge
- Retail/Manufacturing knowledge
- Good Numeracy and understanding of figures
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft packages
- Due to their beautiful but rural location, you must have your own transport
Junior Brand Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i search GDPR Policy.