Junior Buyer – Dubai
Lingerie / Intimates / Nightwear
Do you have 2-3 years experience as an Assistant Buyer? Are you ambitious, and looking for a new adventure, to experience a new culture and to work in a thriving metropolis - the gateway to exploring exciting locations? Dubai could be the opportunity for you in 2020!
Junior Buyer – Lingerie & Intimates – The Job Outline:
- Responsible for buying to agreed budget & OTB levels achieving/exceeding margin requirements.
- Manage, evaluate suppliers regularly and seek continuous process improvement.
- Ensure Critical Paths are robust and manage the content with suppliers & internal customers to ensure ‘on time’ seasonal launches.
- Awareness of market & competition for both benchmarking value, price & product.
- Constant Sales Analysis, evaluating trends & making recommendations to the Buying Manager.
- New product launches on time as per launch calendar.
- Minimum entry margin for products are achieved.
- Manage revamp & rationalization calendars effectively to launch ranges/collections.
Junior Buyer – Lingerie & Intimates – The Person Specification
- Ideal candidates will have Assistant Buyer level experience within UK or European retailer/brand environment – min 2/3 years. Lingerie/nightwear/intimates experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrate a Passion for Product!
- Strong personality to work with a multicultural Team.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – comfortable with complex data.
- Confident, self-motivated and team player.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Ability to undertake travel.
Junior Buyer – Lingerie & Intimates - Benefits Package
- Attractive Package (UAE is Tax-Free v UK).
- Basic/Housing/Transport/Mobile Allowance.
- UAE Resident Visa applied for on arrival to UAE.
- Initial Accommodation.
- One month Bonus (based on Basic salary) Based on achieving Business Targets.
- One flight back to Home per year (funded into salary monthly).
- Medical Care.
- End of Service (UAE Equity of Pension Plan).
- Relocation allowance.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference: 11700 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.