Our partnered client, an established and successful supplier of loungewear, Underwear and Jerseywear, is looking for a Junior Designer to join their rapidly growing team.
You will be responsible for designing artwork and packaging for customer needs, undertaking shop visits and working towards tight design briefs from a wide range of customers.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Working towards tight design briefs from a wide range of customers.
- Design and artwork packaging for customer needs.
- Assisting design team to ensure designs meet customer requirements.
- They will need to show an awareness of trends, graphics and shapes.
- Undertake comp shop visits and report back to design team.
- Presenting work to the required standard.
- Attending internal meetings and producing the correct paperwork.
- Produce final artwork to size specs and ensure all colour references are correctly labelled.
- Producing storyboards for seasonal trends.
Key Requirements: -
- Work well within a team.
- A strong communicator.
- Carries a positive, accommodating and “can do” attitude.
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Receptive to critiques and feedback.
- Need to be able to confidently use Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Has a design qualification/strong graphically.