A leading streetwear brand that is taking the industry by storm require a junior designer to support the design team across Mens, Womens and Kidswear.
This brand gains inspiration from the UK’s urban scene coupled with musical influences
Based in their brand new offices in Birmingham you will provide day to day support to the senior designers.
You will must have CAD experience for this role with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Create detailed product tech packs, range boards
- Create colourways
- Send out design information to the factories
- Support the design team with key admin duties
You must have:
- You have a design qualification and 2-4 years of experience
- Strong CAD skills, being highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- You are creative with refined taste
- Self-motivated and team oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
You must have a up to date portfolio and ideally have experience working across casualwear product from a brand or retailer.
If you have relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-5001412
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.