Junior Designer New Role
Jersey and Soft Separates
Girls and Ladieswear
Our client has had a very successful 2021 and are adding to their Design Team.
Established and New Accounts and New Product Areas make this a very exciting time to meet them and look at joining!
Their high street and supermarket accounts are based on young fashion Ladies and Older Girls on both Jersey and Soft Separates.
For this role you will already be an Assistant Designer with a minimum of 1 year’s experience with either a supplier or a young trend led high street fashion retailer. (This can be a placement year for your degree.)
You will have a current up to date portfolio that highlights your commerciality to interpret current trends from the catwalk to the high street.
A confident personality and the ability to work as part of a team communicating both with both the team and customers as needed.
You will need
· I years minimum experience with either a supplier or young trend led retailer.
· Have experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Enjoy being a team player and wanting to assist and take direction from Senior Designers as well as be proactive in your own right.
· Good communicator as you will be in company and customer meetings.
· A current commercial portfolio for presentation at 1st interview.
Please send your CV and some examples or a link to your portfolio today as 1st interviews are taking place on Teams from next week.
I will arrange calls with shortlisted candidates both in the evening and at weekends by arranged appointment.
Send your details NOW!