Mid Level Designer Young Fashion Womenswear Shape & Print
Salary on application
You are currently an experienced Junior Designer on Ladieswear 2-3 years minimum commercial experience with a UK supplier or high street UK retailer only apply if you have, please.
I am delighted to be working with a well-established multi-product supplier to the European high street retailers and brands. They design fashion ranges, covering Ladies Men’s, Girls, Boys and Children’s.
They are actively looking to recruit an experienced Ladies shape wear & print designer to work with the Design Manager and Senior Designers on Jersey both shape and print!
You have supplier or retailer experience with young fashion handwriting as an experienced commercial designer ideally from a UK supplier candidate from a UK high street retailer will also be considered.
This role has real potential for both now and the future!
THE ROLE Mid Level Designer Jersey Ladieswear.
- In depth trend research from catwalk to high street competitors.
- create commercial designs which focus on the buyer’s needs.
- build strong relationships with the buyers through presentation of designs.
- constant communication with the overseas office to ensure the handover of designs and samples requests are communicated to the highest level.
- create in-depth tech packs and specifications of all design that are to be samples.
- Assist Senior Designers on daily tasks.
Mid Level DESIGNER-EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- To work as part of the design team to deliver a commercially viable range that reflects the customers brief.
- Experience of designing garments (shapes), full repeat prints and graphics.
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Solid UK experience working for high street retailers and supermarkets.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word and have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be innovative and able to problem solve, be adaptable as well as work in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- High level of Adobe CAD skills and Micro soft office
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
Please submit current examples of design and trend work from your portfolio
Jan Neil 07722007606 only call if you have experience that is asked for in the advert please
1st interviews are taking place now so please send your details to be included.
Please note you must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.