Looking for a Junior fashion designer with minimum one year post graduate experience to join the tam of a global brand house and its vibrant Design and Development team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform design work for the assigned brand, including Special Projects and SMU.
- Research on trends and writing a seasonal brief.
- Prepare relevant and creative research on themes, colours and fabrics based on the seasonal brief.
- Initiate original design sketches/technical specs for all the styles following the seasonal brief.
- Research and maintain knowledge of relevant womenswear, menswear and sportswear trends and history to advise on silhouettes, finishes, suitability of fabrics, etc.
- Build creative presentations decks for seasonal collections, including mood boards and trend boards.
- Amending the Tech Packs and Overviews.
- Adding Styles names and number
- Developing and tracking the linelist
- Work closely with the product development team for Mens, Women’s and Kids to range build seasonally and help on the daily workload wherever needed.
- Keep up to date records of design and development for each style, fabrication details and print.
- Create spec sheets and technical packs for designs.
- Follow range plans and critical paths to ensure that all deadlines are respected and adhered to strictly.
- Attend fit sessions and implement changes into specs and tech packs and communicate the changes to the relevant suppliers.
Required skills and Experience:
- One year fashion design experience
- Experience can be in both mens/womens wear
- Designing multi product
- Good Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Organised individual and team worker.
Salary: Market Rate.
Please send your CV along with your portfolio to: vic:provallar.net
UK applicants only, please.