Our long-standing client, a multi brand sportswear brand-house, is looking for a Junior Garment Technologist. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop your career further within a fast paced rapidly growing environment.
- Preparation and measuring of samples before fit meeting.
- Reviewing comments from previous fits checking that all amendments have been actioned by the factories.
- Attending fit sessions with Garment Technologist/Product developers/Designers.
- Taking notes at fit sessions and transferring all comments including amendments and Spec requirements onto workbooks for the factories.
- Liaising with factories regarding fit and spec requirements.
- Assisting Garment Technologist with all day to day duties.
- Amending patterns with Garment technologist for the factories.
- Ensuring all Quality standards are being adhered to by the factories.
- Day to day general administrative duties.
- A minimum of + 2yrs experience in a similar role within retail or supplier environment.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Fashion with emphasis on garment construction.
- Good Communication skills – verbal & written
- Experience in dealing with offshore factories.
- Pattern making skills required.
- Good communication skills, using own initiative and be self-driven.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience using Microsoft office and Excel
- Experience in Men’s & Ladies’ Multi product would be an advantage
- ONLY UK RESIDENTS WHO CAN WORK FOR ANY EMPLOYER SHALL BE CONSIDERED.
£25,000 up to DOE