Our client is a highly successful privately owned company with a well established client base across the UK, Europe and the US. They are now seeking a motivated, creative individual looking to establish themselves as a valued member of a small, very hard-working team of designers who are responsible for the seasonal production of creative assets right the way through from photoshoot to customer via catalogues, email & social marketing, and ecommerce sites across their two premium women’s fashion brands.
Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker - The Role:
• You will be a key member of a design team of 4 reporting to the Senior Designers
Working with beautifully shot fashion photography your role will be to support the company in putting its best foot forward to visually communicate with the customer by way of high quality printed catalogues, email campaigns, our ever-evolving web sites and also point- of-sale signage at their flagship stores based in London.
• Produce quality e-mail & catalogue design and layout
• Photoshoot support; plan documentation, photography planning
• Store graphics, POS, signage, etc.
• Web asset preparation, cropping, uploading, page building via CMS
• Web feature page design
|Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker - The Candidate:
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and the use of them to create material for both print and web. - Lightroom skills would also be an advantage.
- Ideally some experience designing for email and web, HTML, CSS, using Sketch
- Previous experience in a professional creative artworking or junior designer role in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills to be able to collaborate with the team
- A strong eye for design, layout and attention to detail
- The ability to understand and adhere to the looks and feels of our respective brands
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product
- Prepared to work extra hours when necessary to meet business needs
- Ability to remain focused when working on large multi-page documents
- Accurate, meticulous, organised and proactive
Junior Graphic Designer / Artworker - The Package:
- Competitive salary DOE
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.