I am currently recruiting for one of the most established fashion retailers on the high street, to work as a junior merchandiser. This position is suited for those who are looking for a role with exceptional career development and exposure. The brand offer exceptional training schemes, with regular reviews within the business, ensuring consistent career progression. Located in a desirable central London based office that has been newly refurbished.
The benefits of this role are:
- Generous discounts
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension match
- 25 days holiday
- Desirable discount
The role of an Junior merchandiser:
- Supporting merchandiser on the day to day tasks
- Product sign offs, through detailed analysis, with the support of your merchandiser
- Monitoring department sales
- Managing the distribution of product to maximise sales
- Liaise with buying, ecommerce, distribution, logistics and branch merchandising departments to drive your department
- Manage and support the junior members within your team
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.