Currently seeking a established junior merchandiser to work for a leader in fashion retail. You will be responsible for the EU and online offering, working with the buying team to develop the correct product offering for your market.
Specifically you will:
* Ownership and autonomy of your range
* Work with the buying teams to provide a balanced product offering and meet range requirements across the business
* Work with the allocation team to determine any price amendments
* Investigate any market queries and provide solutions
* Undertake relevant analysis to support decision making
You will need a solid background in core merchandising, in a fast paced fashion retailer. You will be a focused individual who prides themselves on completing the task at hand and will have a polished ability to communicate with stores, planning, logistics and other key stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a one of the largest fashion retailers. As well as a generous salary and highly desired bonus scheme, they operate a structured progression and development scheme.