£Salary Depending on Experience
A leading Manchester based supplier of trend-led apparel and accessories is looking for a junior level Import Merchandiser with around 2 years+ experience to join their friendly team. This role is mainly to work across womenswear swim, nightwear and accessories, and you will also touch on some menswear too. You will work on some really exciting, high street accounts, liaising daily with the customer as well as with the overseas factories.
This role calls for a real team player who is always willing to help out colleagues when they need it. The team here is a friendly and welcoming one – they work hard but have lots of fun too!
Import Merchandiser - The Role:
- Able to work across multiple accounts and product categories
- Raising purchase orders with factories
- Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time
- Liaising with suppliers in the Far East
- Daily communication with assigned customers
- Assisting and supporting the Senior Management Team
- Raising label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling)
- Liaising with shipping and deliveries to ensure goods arrive, are processed and delivered on time
- Maintain customer records within the customer database
- Administrative duties which include answering incoming calls, data entry etc
Import Merchandiser –The Person:
- Relevant experience in the fashion industry required – ideally a minimum of 2 years within a supply environment.
- Good mathematical ability and strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be highly organised
- Ability to work with colleagues of all management levels – looking for a team player.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11708 KK.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.