Our clients are now seeking a Junior Merchandiser due to their ongoing success within their merchandising department.
Your role will include responsibilities as :
To maximise sales and cash margin within your ranges, in line with the departmental and Company strategy, with support and guidance from the Senior Merchandiser / Merchandiser.
• To be pivotal in driving department strategy. Planning, managing and achieving the targeted measures of sales, stock turn, markdown and profit through the construction of commercial ranges.
• To manage the in-season Open-to-Buy down to category level using the WSSI and Compass.
• By effective range planning and markdown control, manage Terminal Stocks to keep within budgeted levels.
• Consistently manage the supply base, monitoring commitment and Intake, and to work closely with the supplier to minimise lead times, create flexibility and improve availability.
• To train, motivate and develop the Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandise Administrator.
Ideally you will have:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
• An experienced Assistant Merchandiser ( ready for promotion)
• A proven self-starter
• Numerical / analytical skills
• Understanding of range planning
• Working knowledge of forecasting principles
• Good understanding of the key elements of the Buying Cycle
• Organisation skills
• Decision making skills
• Communication skills
• IT literate
• Capability to adapt to change.
If you are now looking for the next step up into a Junior Merch role then look no further ! Don't delay , please send us your cv details today ! Thank you .