A full time Pattern Cutter with Gerber experience is required to join this fast paced fashion supplier to the high street. You will be working on womens Jersey and Woven product creating all 1st Patterns.
Ideally 1-2 years experience of the Gerber system is required as you will work quickly and efficiently to ensure quality products.
* Working closely with Design to create 1st Patterns on the Gerber system
* Ensuring that patterns are produced to the required standard
* Providing the necessary information to the manufacturing base in terms of spec sheets and make up methods.
* Ensure consistency of sizing across all products.
* Presenting ranges in meetings.
* Experienced Pattern Cutter with computer experience.
* Previous Womenswear experience ideally within a high street environment
£18000 - £25000 per annum
020 7436 0220
0207 436 0088