I have a superb opportunity for a Junior Product Developer to join this leading eyewear company who supply sunglasses and reading glasses to High Street Retailers.
As a Junior Product Developer you will report to the Director of Design and will work with the Product Development team and the Eyewear Design Team to ensure they are providing an excellent design service to their customers.
• Draw CADs of new eyewear, packaging, and swing ticket designs.
• Amending designs according to the clients' final comments.
• Research eyewear, fashion, colour trends and create mood-boards for customers.
• Help select new frames for different accounts.
• Work to a critical path and to design products with an awareness of price.
• Ordering samples.
• Producing reports and presenting the ideas to colleagues and clients at various stages of the design process.
• Liaising with Far East suppliers on a regular basis.
Skills Required :
•Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
•Creative with an eye for shape and colour.
•Ability to work well within a team.
•Pro-active and creative.
•Passion for eyewear, accessories and fashion in general
Skills Desired :
•Understanding of different materials and production methods.
•Experience working with Far East suppliers.
•Experience in designing eyewear and/ or accessories/fashion products
•Graphic design skills.
If you're interested in this amazing role, then please apply asap