Junior Product Developer up to £25,000 + benefits
Outdoor/Lifestyle Brand Manchester
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a Junior Product Developer to join the team of this leading brand working across the outdoor living area.
The role of a Junior Product Developer involves:
- Working closely with the Senior Product Developer to ensure all designs are developed to brief and margin
- Working alongside merchandising to ensure the critical path is maintained
- Setting up specs and tech packs alongside the Senior Product Developer
- Factory liaison to ensure all licensing documentation is in place for licensed products
- Supporting the Senior Product Developer to ensure factories follow supplier guidelines
- Product testing and care label approval
- Approving pre production and gold seal samples
- Checking and approving AQL reports
As a Junior Product Developer you will be working with the Senior Product Developer, design and buying therefore must be an excellent communicator. Experience gained within a placement year or 1st job would be relevant along with a passion for outdoor/lifestyle products.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Product Development positions - please visit our website for more roles.