Here is a great opportunity to work in a global fashion sportswear brand.
You will be working across categories of Men’s, Women’s and Children’s from initial concept through to bulk samples on in-house collections and special make ups collections.
You will be responsible for ensuring the product is produced to the desired quality, whilst assisting in the coordinating raw materials/trims and production in a timely manner.
- Assist and support the Product developer with the day-to-day duties.
- Amend cad Overviews, cad drawings or tech packs were required.
- Create allocation Overviews or update Overviews as required.
- Convert all approved designs to Jpeg for upload to GLMS.
- Check GLMS for approvals regularly.
- Approval of lab dip, print strike offs, embroideries at proto stage.
- Measure & prepare samples make notes related to the products.
- Hang and prepare samples ready for customer meetings!
- Day to day factory liaison.
- Ensuring all Fabric Qualities, Fabric Colours, Embroideries, Prints, Trims & Labelling /Packaging are all correct before production commences.
- Assisting in the Critical path management and attending the meetings with the Operations team.
- Sending out PP/shipment samples to the buyers for approval or reference.
- Assist in organizing sample rails as per the orders.
- Assisting in updating the sample tracker/production approval status.
- Box and categories samples to be kept in the rolling racking.
- From time to time attend buyer meetings.
- Ensure data integrity.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 2 years’ product development experience within the industry.
- Experience in Menswear or Mens sports/street/Athleisure apparel.
- Good Product development competency.
- Good track record of working as part of a team.
- Exposure to ERP systems like SAP, STYLEMAN, etc. will be an advantage, though not necessary.
- Good communication skills.
- Methodical and diligent work.