Do you love fashion and have the desire to sell into global retailers?
This established WW brand is going from strength to strength and they are looking for a hardworking and eager sales person to join their vibrant young team at their Head Office in East London.
They are working with customers in over 30 countries across Europe, US and Asia and own their own production facility abroad which allows them to work with other brands and private labels.
Junior Wholesale Executive- The Role:
- Wholesale own brand to international clients and obtain new business where possible
- Customer service follows up – gather feedback and arrange top up sell.
- Participate to trade shows
- Work with internal teams to ensure orders are in line with the critical path
- Ensure sales man samples and showroom are to the correct standard ready for customer meetings
- Keeping up to date with competitor research
- Provide administrative support to other team members where needed
Junior Wholesale Executive- The Candidate:
- Ready and motivated
- Previous experience of working in wholesale or sale/customer facing role (wholesale or luxury/mid-range retail)
- Creative eye and basic knowledge of garment construction
- Shows good initiative
- Can do attitude
- Well-presented and confident
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (foreign language speaker such as Spanish/Italian/French is a plus)
- Able to successfully work under pressure
- Ability to work towards target, goal and tight deadlines
- Flexibility to travel
Junior Wholesale Executive- The Company:
My client is an upper tier Womenswear business which houses 2 labels. With head office premises in the heart of East London, this is a fantastic opportunity for an eager and proactive sale professional to join their team.
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career and have what it takes to join their team.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£Dependent Upon Experience
03303 350 195