Key Account Manager up to £55,000 + bens
Leading Brand London
With experience within branded menswear sales, Zachary Daniels are looking for a Key Account Manager to cover men's denim within a leading in London. You must have gained experience in a similar role covering men's denim as a Key Account Manager and have worked with leading accounts in the UK.
As a Key Account Manager your role involves:
- Driving the sales strategy for your accounts
- Managing accounts on a day to day basis
- Budget planning, order book management and leading forward/direct sales strategies working closely with your Key Account Manager
- Planning pricing structure and margin targets for sales campaigns along with the Key Account Manager
- Working closely with marketing to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Working closely with product teams to ensure cohesive collections for your customers
The Key Account Manager must have gained relevant experience at this level and have worked within a comparable branded business. With experience within denim and knowledge of key accounts in the UK and Ireland as a Key Account Manager you must be strong at relationship building and nurturing.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.