Key Account Manager up to £45,000 + bens
Leading Brand London
Working with a market leader as a Key Account Manager covering underwear, swimwear and loungewear you must be an experienced sales professional within a relevant brand.
Hugely dynamic with passion and the drive to create new opportunities, you will be working closely with your account base and design/development teams to bring newness and fresh collections to the ranges seasonally.
You must have gained experience in a similar role as a Key Account Manager or be ready for a step up and have worked with leading accounts in the UK.
As a Key Account Manager your role involves:
- Driving the sales strategy for your accounts
- Managing accounts on a day to day basis
- Budget planning, order book management and leading forward/direct sales strategies working closely with your Sales Manager
- Planning pricing structure and margin targets for sales campaigns
- Working closely with marketing to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Working closely with product teams to ensure cohesive collections for your customers
The Key Account Manager must have gained relevant experience within branded sales and have worked within a comparable branded business. With experience across men's or womenswear working with key accounts in the UK and Ireland as a Key Account Manager you must be strong at relationship building and nurturing.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.