I have a fantastic opportunity with an established long-standing UK Candle and Home Fragrance manufacturer. This business loves everything to do with fragrance, and works closely with their own in-house perfumers to create the most luxury home aromas.
The role is primarily Senior Account Management for their branded product, the role is managing sales for large volume UK accounts. Your focus will be new business (acquisition of new clients and up-selling to existing clients) with a focus on achieving growth and hitting sales targets, along with seeking out new opportunities.
- Management of UK key accounts ensuring client relationships are maintained to a high level on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing thorough customer service for orders taken, from placement to despatch and post-delivery.
- Meeting with both new, potential and current clients to develop relationships and grow sales (international travel maybe required from time to time)
- Lead and develop clients, achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Ensure that clients are kept up to date with all of the latest products.
- Attend UK & International trade shows seeking new business along with maintaining current client relationships.
- Resolving any issues or conflicts with clients to a high and efficient level.
- Providing detailed sales and target reports monthly to management.
Requirements for the role:
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Experience in direct client handling
- Experienced in B2B sector for a minimum of 2-3 years
- A strong work ethic is necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and resolve issues
- UK driving license and car
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a Sales Management role and ideally come from an FMCG background with a minimum 2-3 years sales and account management background
This is a family business which was founded over a quarter of a century ago with three generations at the helm.
If you wish to be part of this successful business and have a passion for sales please apply today!