Salary circa £30K - 35K DOE + OTE + Excellent benefits
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a well-established, well known branded business, based in London. My client has an impressive portfolio of mens and womens fashion brands within the UK and they are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to take ownership of an exciting new fast fashion label.
You will be accountable for developing and executing the sales strategy of this affordable, trend led brand; driving sales within the large volume UK value retailers.
There is heaps of potential with this product; in the right hands it could be a successful wholesale brand within the value market, be sold in large volumes to a private label customer and also be perfect for white label business.
Key Account Manager – The Role:
- You will be managing the UK presence of an exciting, multi-product brand across mens, womens and childrenswear.
- Drawing on your previous experience you will be devising a sales strategy to drive this brand within the UK value market, considering all avenues (wholesale, private label, white label etc).
- You will be accountable for the approaching new customers and building new relationships so I am looking for a hungry, ambitious sales person with an entrepreneurial spirit. Your focus will be on prospecting, creating growth and working with some of the big players.
- Monitor detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
- Setting and achieving budgets and targets
- You will be developing product to suit your customer’s needs, working closely with the design team.
- You will consistently identify and follow up new business opportunities.
Key Account Manager – The Person:
- I am looking for a confident, ambitious and sales driven individual who is going to join this exciting, forward thinking fashion business and really make their mark.
- This role is ideal for an existing Key Account Manager or possibly a Senior Sales Manager looking for that next step.
- Knowledge of the Fast fashion/budget market is an advantage.
- Candidate will comes from a menswear or womenswear background within Sales.
- Previous exposure to wholesale sales AND private label would be beneficial.
- This position requires a real self-starter as you will be solely accountable for driving this brand in the UK; I am looking for a real entrepreneurial spirit.
- Solid experience within strategic sales
- Knowledge of trends within the fashion and fashion market
- Excellent understanding of financial key figures and working to sales budgets/targets.
- A full UK driving license is required
- Candidates must be able to travel overseas regularly so a valid UK passport is required.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting our reference: 11515 KK.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
£30K-35K DOE + OTE + Excellent Benefits
0115 922 3335