A leading motorsport merchandise company who collaborate with global A-brands to make exceptional product within the categories of body wear, legwear, swimwear, and motorsport fan wear require a Key Account Manager to manage the day-to-day running of selected motorsports assets.
A key focus will be on building relationships with existing clients to exploit new commercial opportunities as and when they arise. There will be travel to the teams’ respective UK bases for regular meetings and catch-ups, plus travel to selected F1 races as well as other International travel as and when required.
- Manage the day to day running of selected motorsports wishing to activate using Team merchandise
- To provide a quality account management service to customers in order to assist, implement and drive business strategy to achieve the divisions goals
- Ensure all sales and margin objectives / targets are met or exceeded
- To report regularly into Head of Sponsor Sales on progress
- Input into budget forecasts relating to your specific sponsors
- Ability to drive your own business segment in a pro-active and independent fashion
- Regular collaboration internally across multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills and ability to quickly establish and build relationships
- Manage customer expectations in line with business capabilities
- Experience of dealing with international clients
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG - 5001249
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.