My client is a dynamic, growing fashion business who are going from strength to strength. They have multiple successful international brands, and are looking for a Passionate Key Account Manager to join their head office in Manchester.
Key Account Manager – Womenswear - The role:
- Weekly Trade Meetings, analyse sales and best/worst sellers.
- Maximise sales opportunities through move-ons and product development.
- Monitor and react to trends and missed opportunities.
- Attend International Trade shows;
- Manage and monitor customer critical paths and ensure on time deliveries.
- Work closely with senior management to set business strategy and targets.
- Confident SAP user with Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent Presentation and negotiation skills.
Key Account Manager – Womenswear - The Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience managing critical path is required
- Previous experience in dealing with key UK accounts is desirable
- Great communication skills
- Team player who can handle a busy workload
If this could be you, please get in touch with an updated CV to Kat -K.firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.