New opportunity due to growth in business. My client is a widely respected fast fashion supplier to the high street, with a number of successful in-house brands also under their umbrella. This role is to work predominately on the private label side of the business on key accounts, but you will also have some cross over with their largest in-house brand.
The product is young, trend led fast fashion for women and candidates MUST be from this sort of background. Ideal person will have existing contacts within mainstream womenswear fashion brands and retailers.
Opportunity to make the role your own within a business that offers autonomy, longevity and the chance to grow.
Key Account Manager (Young, Fast Fashion) - The Role
- Managing a number of existing customer accounts, supplying both private label and stock lines.
- Majority of your accounts are already established but there is always room to grow and develop these; it’s your job to build solid relationships with your customers.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores. A real self-starter is required.
- You will also work on branded sales on the wholesale side of the business, for 1 or more of their own in-house brands.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing, in the London based showroom as well as on location at a client’s own offices.
- Achieve set seasonal budgets/targets, liaise with the company buyers, designers, merchandisers and Sales Directors, and attend trade fairs etc.
Key Account Manager (Young, Fast Fashion) - The Candidate
- Previous sales experience within womenswear is required, ideally within a high street supply environment.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of private label and also wholesale sales.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Looking for someone to hit the ground running who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
- Must be a confident sales person, happy to make approaches to existing and new/cold customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A real passion for trend led fashion is a must!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting reference 11666 1 KK.
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.