Trevco helps licensed brands materialize their vision through the creation of digitally native brands manufactured in our global, vertically integrated print-on-demand platform. We are partnered with 1,000+ of the world’s most beloved brands such as Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Warner Bros, ViacomCBS, NBCUniversal, DreamWorks, colleges & universities across the US, UK, EU, and many more. Due to our latest acquisition of Mandarin International Brands, Trevco has become the only global e-commerce print-on-demand (POD) technology solution provider for licensed consumer products and direct to consumer branded ecommerce shops.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Kidswear Graphic Designer, you will be reporting to the Head of Design and working under an experienced Lead designer. You will join an expanding creative team and work closely alongside our license approvals and UK/offshore sourcing teams to create fantastic products.
- Work as part of the design team to provide effective and efficient support across various areas of the business.
- Research the latest graphic trends and have a keen eye for newness.
- Complete trend research & comp shops and be able to put together mood boards and presentations.
- Create trend led graphics and ranges for a range of customers and work closely with sales managers to meet customer briefs.
- Prepare approvals pages for licensed designs and work closely with the approvals team throughout the approvals process.
- Create detailed design specs and work closely with the art working team and factory throughout the sampling process.
- Attend design meetings and assist in presenting design work and research to the wider team.
In the First Month, you will…
- Learn about the history, evolution, and values at Trevco.
- Get to know our #TEAM, our values and our brands.
- Get to know our licensors.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
- Working on design briefs (trend research, mood boards, graphic design for screen and DTG printing)
- Creating sales and online marketing content for owned brands and character licenses.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The successful applicant will have 2-3 years girls and boys design experience – ideally working within apparel and/or the licensing industry.
- Ladieswear experience is also desirable.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
- Strong traditional illustration and design skills is a plus.
- A history of working with screen print, photography and clothing is also favourable.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Speed and accuracy are essential.
- Attention to detail is a must!
Applicants will not be considered without a portfolio.