We are working on behalf of a highly successful and well-established Accessories company who are looking for a Knitted Accessories Designer to join their flourishing team.
The Knitted Accessories Designer must be educated to degree level and have an excellent understanding of knitting techniques and machinery.
The Knitted Accessories Designer and be confident in their knitwear knowledge and be able to present and sell ranges, with a clear understanding of the capabilities of the machinery used.
The key responsibilities of the Knitted Accessories Designer will include;
· Working closely with customers, working to briefs and regularly attending meetings
· Carrying out trend and market research
· Designing commercial ranges of knitted accessories
· Working closely with the technical team
· Understanding the machinery used and what can be created
The Knitted Accessories Designer will ideally have previous experience working within a knitwear factory, preferably knitted accessories, and excellent communication, presentation and CAD skills